Unity welcomes a NEW Design Team Member!

You know when you meet someone and INSTANTLY feel a connection? THAT is exactly what happened when I met Shannan at CHA this winter! Who knew she was so ULTRA TALENTED! (OK, everyone did - expect the newbie...me.) The important thing is that NOW I get to welcome her to my splendid list of Design Team Members! She is going to be a phenomenal addition to the team. Besides being "ultra talented" she is fun, upbeat, adorable and loves Unity! What more could I ask for? ****BONUS**** you know I love a bonus... she is a quote collector just like me. So, as Shannan slides easily into her place as a Unity fixture - Please welcome her! Take a peek at her blog, to experience some inspiration, you will be glad you stopped by!

WELCOME SHANNAN!
Honored to have you!