What is everyone saying about Unity?

"....woo hoo! Love the unique packaging, the fast delivery, the way you took care in packaging them, and was very touched by the personal hand written note letting me know about the backorder item - talk about over the top customer service! Can't wait to start creating with them!"
~Carolina (Click HERE to see her blog)

"The images are fantastic and nicely sized for various projects. Definitely not limited to cards. They are just screaming to be inked. I'll be sure to post my creations as soon as I make them. Thanks for the opportunity to try your stamps. I predict more of them in my near future."
~Jaspere (Splitcoast Gallery HERE)

'I just got my order today and I can't wait to start stamping! The images are fabulous and of great quality!!"
~Ana Wohlfahart (Click HERE to see her blog)

"I just received my first order today and I LOVE them, they are so wonderful and nice to ink and great deeply etched rubber. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Can't wait to post my creations, and get my other order!!!"
~Heather (Click HERE to see her blog)

"...and had a BLAST with these amazing stamps!"
~Patter Cross (Click HERE to see her blog)

"I had been STALKING the Unity Stamp release, since I first saw their stuff posted on Craft Critque.Well one day there was some blog candy for Beautiful Butterflies. OMG! I almost fell over! I was in LOVE!!! I obviously didn't win the candy but since then I had been DYING to get my set. FINALLY I ordered. It was my 30th b-day gift to MYSELF!Upon ordering, I have to say I was a little surprised at the price-ONLY because I thought they were going to be those tiny Un-mounted images. I didn't give it too much thought, because if I love it, I want it, and eventually I'll just get it.So I got my set, and the stamps were a fabulous size! Think Winged Things (an old SU! butterfly set that I thought Id never part with, now I may be able too!!!)only you get MORE butterflies, and sentiments for LESS!! I was so super surprised and happy I was bouncin!Deep etched rubber too.So I guess my point is, I love them!As a customer I was very pleased. I love the packaging too! I also ordered the Time for tea (I think) bkgd. Shipping took 6 days total (including weekends) which to me for a new release, let alone new company, was very good.I didn't get the handles because I wasn't sure about the whole thing.Poor me now I have to place another order What ever is a girl to do!I am going to HAVE to add a coupe sets to it, gotta justify shipping!"
~Lauren Meader (Click HERE to see her blog)

Thanks for all the kind words!