Compared to a Penny....

Here is the deal. When I go shop for my stash of supplies I take a little look at ALL THE STAMPS, of course! I see ONE wood mounted stamp sitting on the shelf priced at $12.00 - $18.00. One Stamp. I come back to Unity, look at my kits and think happy thoughts. I get to offer all the ladies of this world LOTS of stamps, BIG ones, small ones, and everything in between at a huge value. I have place a penny by my kits below so that you can note the sizes.
"Best of Friends"
14 Stamps
7 Un-Mounted Red Rubber
7 Mounted on Unity Cassettes
Price: $26.00
One LARGE background stamp only $7.00!
WHAT!?

" Beautiful Life"
$26.00
6 Large Red Rubber stamps mounted on Unity Cassettes
These are FABULOUS Large Sizes for cards & Scrapbooks


The ever popular "Giggle Grove"
Price: $18.00
3 Un-Mounted Red Rubber
5 Unity Cassettes

Unity's cassette mounted stamps fit within the handles OR work on their own. So don't be scared! Un-Mounted or Mounted on Unity Cassettes you will have FABULOUS red rubber to work with at an incredible value!
Guess What?
$5.00 Shipping on every order!

My adorable, witty Design Team Member, Jen Erickson has written a witty review on
Scrap-a-Latte
Check it out!

We will be welcoming 8 "Well-Deserved" new Design Team Members Thursday morning! I will add each one of them to the blog so you can link from here and get TONS of inspiration!

I would write a TON more on this post...but the time has come to give my FULL ATTENTION to the littlest Magnuson who has turned 6 today!

Enjoy the rest of your day!