It's Mini Monday!

"Small Elegance"
Un-Mounted Red Rubber
Mini Kit
" Batch of Bitty Fun"
Un-Mounted Red Rubber
Mini Kit
Lack of planning on my part left me without Cassie this weekend! I take full responsibility as Friday was a CRAZY day at Unity, with unexpected meetings and visitors! I was not able to get all the information to my my designer till late in the day. With respect to Cassie and her weekend plans, I pushed my Mini's to Monday! My images did not get on my website till this morning! They are already flying out of here! I may have to add some more images SOON!
My apologies to those of you that continuously checked in for them on June 1st!
Retail Price: $15.00
Anyone else get a sunburn this weekend? My shoulders feel like someone is holding a torch on each side! I attempted 18 holes of golf. "Attempted" is the key word here! I played in highschool, but my skills have tarnished, well....pretty much rusted! My boys ages 10 & 13 played like pros! James shooting a 54 & Luke bringing it in at 53 on 9 holes. I was impressed, Sawyer (who's 5) on the other hand shot a 26 on hole number 9. He sure had fun playing that last hole, though!
With all the random specials that left Unity, there are some amazing pieces of work showing up at Splicoast in the gallery under keyword "Unity". I am consistently amazed at what people are doing with our stamps. We are working on more releases in the coming weeks! In the meantime take a close look at the sizes on my exisitng kits. You will be amazed and so VERY HAPPY when they show up on your doorstep!
Enjoy your Day!