WHAT? Are you KIDDING ME? Unity for $1.00!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
Unity for only $1.00!
LIMIT 1 {uno, ONE!}
{I think this is a ONCE in a LIFETIME!}
Find and BUY!
While supplies LAST!
I have switched ONE OF MY STAMP SETS to the VERY LOW PRICE of $1.00! (plus shipping) REGULAR PRICE on this stamp set is $7.00 - and you get it for $1.00!
They are on the same plate as CUPCAKES a la YUMMY - and EVERYONE HAD TO HAVE that set....therefore EVERYTIME I made a set of cupcakes, I made a set of THESE!
WE have all these tiny little stamps needing some ink, and I want you to HAVE THEM!
So if you were going to order anyway - slip this one in your cart...it is practically FREE!
BUT YOU HAVE TO PLAY A LITTLE GAME!
So....the game is...you have to FIND IT!
Here is your hint....I hope you don't mind ELIZEBETH!
Take a peek at Elizebeth's BEAUTIFUL card and then go find the set on my website for a mere $1.00 (plus shipping)
Have FUN!

Beautiful card by Elizebeth Neuman
{Unity's JULY guest Designer}
DT Tuesday TOMORROW! What a treat in store for YOU! JB is the initials of this FABULOUS Unity Design Team Member. She has created some NEW EYE CANDY! Check back Tuesday!