Feel Good Feature Monday!

We all need a little pick me up on Mondays!
Thus...
{Feel Good Feature Monday}
has been created!
Anne-Marie must have felt the need for something snappy and FUN - look at her layout! I was delighted when I found it sitting in my "inbox" this morning. What a doll she stayed up last night just to pull this one off!
Well worth it - it brought a MONDAY MORNING smile to my face! THANK YOU Anne-Marie!
I love, love, love going to Unity on Mondays - however it is STILL MONDAY and getting into the swing of things with school, and schedules is mundane!
I jumped into my little Volvo this morning - and there was a little Kenny on the radio!
PERFECT for Monday Morning. A little feel good music. Love that! So even if you are not a fan of country, I hope just the beat and the lyrics give you a sense of Monday Morning happiness!

I love that "Good Times" stamp! It started with my friend Susan. We would hit the town and the end of the evening would always end with her saying "Good Times". It just sums it right up!
If we had only one belly laugh or TEN it was a GOOD TIME - simple as that....I love my friends - I am so blessed.
*****************
How sweet is the photo that Anne-Marie used? You can definitely see the love her and "pop" share. How sweet - what a precious photo for that sweet little girl to have for always!
I would love to draw your attention to the Monkey from "Wild and Crazy Bunch" but honestly that smirky adorable grin on her face is SPLENDID and it takes the cake way over the stamp! Anne-Marie those gorgeous children are showing up my stamps!

This layout just screams HAPPY!

My DEAR sweet friend SABRINA - {who is an unbelievable support to me} sent me an email with some OPRAH "luv" in it!
Prior to Unity, I was a homemaker watched & Oprah religiously.
I believe 100% that Oprah and some of the guests on her show inspired us {yes, Chris watched her too, once in awhile} to bring Unity into reality.
I tried VERY HARD to get on her invention show - to no avail.
Poor people at Harpo probably have me filed in the STALKER section!
I won't hold it against her, though. :)

The words of Ms. Oprah was warmly welcomed this Monday morning -

I want to share some of my favorites from her list.
If you would like to see the FULL ARTICLE CLICK HERE!

You define your own life. Don't let other people write your script.

Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present.
Only you give it power.

Worrying is wasted time. Use the same energy for doing something about whatever worries you.

What you believe has more power than what you dream or wish or hope for
You become what you believe.

The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give.

If you make a choice that goes against what everyone else thinks, the world will not fall apart.

Every day brings a chance to start over...

I hope you take a peek at the rest! It was hard to choose which ones to share - I loved them all!
Do yourself a favor for the week and read HERE.

I hope you LOVE your Monday!
Thanks for all the {love} on my posts from the weekend. It brings me so much joy to read all your comments.
I love women - we are amazing individuals, aren't we?