Monday...AGAIN! Wow the weeks FLY BY!

Unity = Stamps
Unity = Cards
Unity = Scrapbooking
We are diverse, we are growing, and we are all about CREATIVE FUN!
It shows.
Look at these adorable creations by November Guest Designer
CHELSEA!
All things through Christ...
what a wonderful place to visit!
I love this sweet gals style.
She has brought a fun flair to this team and we are enjoying having her each and every moment!

12x12 Layout Features
"Me Myself and I",
and the parenthesis from
"My Biggest Wishes"
This layout was done with the distressing technique that the girls on the forums were asking Chelsea about.
Love it.

Full layout with her beautiful little girl.


Butterfly card features the butterfly and "Thank you for being my friend"
from the
September Kit of the Month.
Friendship. Love. Miracles.
Nothing short of perfection!
Wonderful Creations, Chelsea!

I give you SO MUCH information on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - that I will spare you any huge amounts of info today.
I DO WANT....
...to extend my appreciation for all the sweet compliments on the post about my amazing Dad. It was so sweet to read each and every one of your comments.



We are looking forward to a new WEEK IN UNITY with Robyn!
Be sure you
CLICK HERE
{Combat Cropper}
to take a peek ALL WEEK at her FABULOUS CREATIONS!
She has BLOG CANDY to give away on HIP HOP Evening!
Leave her some love all week long!

Somtimes the "unknown" people are just as WISE as the "Greats!"

"I still have alot to learn about life, but I feel like I learned almost all I need to know already. People change and no one is there forever. Hold on to the memories forget the regrets. If something is worth it then take a risk and go for it: would you rather see what happens then wonder what would have. And when you feel as though nothing ever ends and there is a wall in between what you want and yourself just remember your still here and you were put here for a reason.
unknown author


have a happy day!