WOW! Taylor you amaze me.

There's this girl....
Her name is Taylor.
Sweet & Sassy.
Love her personality.
Love her work.
She is a breath of fresh air!
It shows in her stamping mojo!
She is a self proclaimed Unity Addict! ...and I am sure glad she is!

Introducing Taylor:
Unity Style.
I live in Southern VA with my husband of 6 years and our 3 year old daughter. 2 crazy Siamese cats and a new Christmas dog adopted from the shelter complete our family. When we retire, we want to retire where we honeymooned - the Pacific Northwest! I love wine, cheese, reading, and hanging out with my family :)
How did you find Unity Stamps?
I clicked on a banner ad one Thursday when Angela was having a crazy Hip Hop special. I was HOOKED!! I think I bought stamps the next three Thursdays in a row, lol.
What is your favorite Kit?
I just signed up for the Kit of the Month, so I am totally in love with that. But I find myself reaching for Growing in Unity the most - the possibilities of that set are just endless, and there is nothing you cannot express with it. There are also more than a few single sentiments that I wouldn't give up for anything! I will confess I don't have any handles yet, and I really need to buy some :)
Do you have a fave color combo??
I love Kraft and browns. I'm generally an earth tone chick, but I try to bust out of my norm and bring in the bright colors every so often.
What inspires you??
Hmmmm, this is a tough one! I'm inspired by my daughter, and her zest for life. I'm inspired by my friends, who are some of the most amazing stampers I've ever seen. I'm also inspired by all of the talent I see every day on Splitcoast, and the members of the Design Teams for companies I love (like Unity!)
Do you have a favorite quote?
"It is the striving beyond reach that gives rhyme and reason to the poem called life"
- Paul Arnold Borel
{this one was at my wedding}
"No matter what happens in your lives, no matter where you go, or how down you get, always remember to hold hands. That will get you through."
~Miriam C. Borel
both of these are from my grandparents :)
What sort of music do you enjoy while crafting??
It depends on what I'm working on. I love classical music, but will also throw in some John Legend, Pink, Guster, or Diana Krall. I have eclectic taste!
Are you reading any books at the moment?
Nineteen Minutes
by Jodi Picoult,
The 5 People You Meet in Heaven,
and whichever book in the Twilight series is closest to me when I sit down!
Is your Christmas shopping done already??
Seriously? No way!
Any New Years resolutions?
Be less sarcastic. And strive harder to let my light shine - I can make a difference, and I believe that those who can, should.

See more of Taylor with Unity on her BLOG.

Musings of an Addict

{She has a FAB card on her blog today! I LUV IT!}

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait till HIP HOP THIS WEEK! -

Do we have deals for you! Limited Quantities on our close out stamps!

Unity is coming out with new stamps, new stamps sizes, new packaging, new, new, new - as of the FIRST of the year - wood mounted slide KITS will be HISTORY!
Brace yourselves - it is going to be FABULOUS!!
2009 is going to be exciting and amazing!
Enjoy the ride! We hope you come along!
Big CHANGE!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well....Once you are finished visiting TAYLOR be sure to check out my Unity Addicts!
They have a WONDERFUL MONOCHROMATIC CHALLENGE going on in the Forum!
CLICK HERE TO play along!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPEAKING OF CHANGES....
I know, my songs are always slow and a little SAPPY.
I just can't get away from it. I happen to like a song that inspires an emotion!
I woke up in the middle of the night last night and felt my heart racing.
That is not typical - I LOVE TO SLEEP!
GUESS WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT!
For some reason I could not get it out of my head that my NIC is having his LASTS instead of his FIRSTS at home.
In the coming year he will have his LAST holidays living at home, his LAST Birthday at home, he is 17 on two months. Independant, moving forward into this big wonderful world!
Talk about a reality check!
I am excited for him...but a little worried for me. HA!
I think it will benefit me to find a way to find peace with it now.
I love his age. I love his attitude. I love this time.
But thinking about this transition was a little overwhelming.
Seems like yesterday he brought is baby brother to kindergarten for Show and Tell.
As much as I know I don't want that back....I do know the transition is going to be NEW.
I am determined to make NEW....WONDERFUL!
Everyone told me it would go fast.
I thought they were cracked.
Raising small children was such a challenge - the moment seemed as if it would last forever!
It doesn't.
Embrace it.
Everything....is temporary!
Right AJ!
So I just thought I would share that with you!
...cause that is the way I roll.
So appropriate Quotes for the NEW YEAR the NEW UNITY and the little things that may be changing slowly but surely in YOUR LIFE.
"If you don't create change, change will create you."
{THAT'S for sure!}
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
~Mary Engelbreit

Change always comes bearing gifts.
~Price Pritchett
{Amen to that!}

{and the author unknown quote to SAVE THE DAY!}
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

May all the changes in YOUR life be embraced.

Enjoy your day!