Some of my Favorites from the Unity Hip Hop Challenges!
A huge thanks to all of you for chatting it up tonight in the Hip Hop Thread!
I hope to continue this fun filled!
Your support is cherished.

Robin...
I adore this card!
Click HERE to see more work by Robin on her BLOG!


Julie
You know I think you are amazing, RIGHT?
Click HERE to see more of Julie's creativity on her BLOG.
These were the winners on the Challenge Threads for Hip Hop!
Thanks to everyone who participated!
Fun Day!
Lot's of opportunity to grow friendships with 12 hours of chatting.
Happy to be HOPPING back into Unity Fun!
See you in the morning for Hip Hop Hangover!
Click HERE to let me know if you are posting Unity on your BLOG on Friday and I will link you up on the Unity Blog!
It was a blast.
Good Night!


Hey! Stamping Top 28! Imagine that!
Thanks for getting me there, Friends!