WOW! Cathy Tidwell! Love your BRIGHT Creations!

Whoops!
I accidentally HIT THE ENTER button and my BLOG POSTED!
NO WORDS!
Sorry for the subscribers - you will now get TWO notices!


It is Watch Out Wednesday!
Otherwise known as WOW!

Cathy Tidwell

aka: {catdidit}

is our gal!

She is so bright and cheery with her creations!

I loved looking through her gallery.

I don't have much PINK in my life - but today - thanks to Cathy that is a different story!

Love all the fresh fun that comes straight out of the mind of her creativity.

Here is a little about Cat.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing with Unity, today!


Well, I'm for the big ole state of Texas, have lived her all my life. I am (almost, on the 23rd this month) 48 yrs old and have been married to my DH>for almost 27 yrs. We have one daughter who is 25 yrs old and has my one and only grandson who is 2. I don't work so I get to keep him often, which I LOVE doing!




How did you find Unity Stamps?

Through SCS. I was a member at SCS when Unity first joined, kinda lurked for a bit at first, lol!


Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.'s Birds of a Feather
Paper: DP is Basic Grey, cardstock is from PTI, Textured cardstock is from a pack I purchased at HL
Ink: Stampabilies Dye Ink Pad, black
Accessories: corner rounder, Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, blending stumps, circle nestie, oval scallop punch, brads and ribbons all from M's, paper piercing tool, pop dots, copic markers

What is your favorite Kit?


VERY hard question...I guess it would be Growing in Unity...or maybe Itty> Bitty Christmas..oh wait, maybe my new kit of the month I just got!! LOL!


Do you have a fave color combo?


Pink and anything, lol! I love bright color combos of anything too really.


What inspires you?


Nature! I love nature, the colors of nature. From the earth tones to the> bright colors of a brilliant sunset! That and other stampers!




Stamps: Whimsical Flowers from Unity Stamps
Paper: SU! cardstock
Ink: Stampabilies Dye Ink Pad, black
Accessories: copic markers, white gel pen, circle punch, white brads, button, ribbon, copic multi-liner pen, blue dots, scor-pal


Do you have a favorite quote?

My all time favorite quote since high school is:


"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thornbushes have roses."

-Abraham Lincoln

To me that's saying to look at things a bit differently and see the beauty in things all the time!


Stamps: Flower Fantistical from Unity Stamp Company
Paper: SU! cardstock, Kraft note cards by paper crafts
Ink: Stampabilies Dye Ink Pad, black
Accessories: CB swiss dots embossing folder and tag die, koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, blending stump, brads and ribbons from M's, rectangle nesties, metallic rub past from Gina K Designs, pop dots, safety pen from M's, splat rain dots from Cloud 9 Designs


What sort of music do you enjoy while crafting?


Oh, I'm old school. On my IPOD right now is Rolling Stones, lol. Also CCR and a bit of country on there too.


You HAVE to go see Cat on her BLOG!

She has a BEAUTIFUL post today!
Click HERE to see!

Look what my sweeet hubby gave me for my birthday.

The man knows me.

I have to say - I ALMOST posted that very quote on MY BLOG yesterday morning.

How crazy would that have been.

I will have this FOREVER!
Thanks so much, Sweetie!





Look at all the beautiful flowers everyone sent. It was so sweet!

There is a mystery vase in there. It said "Have a FANTABULOUS Birthday" Who sent it?

Tell me, Tell me, pretty please!

Jen Buck sent me a huge beautiful plant that is in the entry of Unity as well.

THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who wished me well, and sent me pretties!

I appreciate it so very much!


Kit of the Month SHIPPING TODAY!

You are going to love these stamps!

Watch for some

{love, etc.}

in your mailbox!


Enjoy your day!