A NEW kind of BUSY!

Amy!
Thank you, for sharing your project for the Unity Blog Today!
A HUGE THANKS to ALL of the Wednesday Girls for taking the time to create so many projects with Unity!
I appreciate having you as a loyal Unity follower for months!

A little bit about AMY!
I have started scrapping about 10 years ago and then I made my first card and I was hooked. The rest is history... Acquire more stamps
How did you find Unity Stamps?
SplitCoast Stampers I love the handles.
What is your favorite Kit/single?
I always seem to go back to KOTM - August
Do you have a fave color combo?
I love all colors hence the name of my blog - Color your Imagination.
What inspires you?
Look at different blogs and challenges and sometime just a stamp and certain piece of paper.
Do you have a favorite quote?
"Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress."
Thanks so much, Amy!
Take a peek HERE to visit Amy's BLOG
Take a peek HERE to see the "Unity Addicts" WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE that all these wonderful ladies do from week to week!
My sweet customers started this months ago and they continue to hold a new challenge every single week using Unity!
Feel free to join them EVERY Wednesday!
----------------------------------------------------------------


So, officially there is a NEW kind of BUSY at Unity.
For weeks we were consumed with catalog, packaging and CHA preparation.
Well......
It was worth it!
We have so many wonderful new stores that will be carrying Unity in the VERY NEAR FUTURE!
Now you can go to your LSS and grab Unity!
No waiting for Mr. Brown - or looking in your mailbox!
Just want it and GET IT!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone else out there dependant on the local grocery store deli?
My poor boys were SPOILED the entire time I was at CHA with homemade goodness from their Grandma.
Mom arrives home.
It ends.
Last night it was burritos and chocolate popcorn that Jen Buck sent our way.
How is that for 4 food groups!?
Tonight.
Deli Food.
Chicken and Mashed Potatoes.
Chris and I BOTH love to cook, but the time factor makes preparation null and void.
The boys will survive, right?
---------------------------------------------
Would you like some "SHINE TIME" on the Unity Blog?
Please feel free to email my design team coordinator AJ with some samples of your creativity.
Cards, Scrapbooks, Altered Items - anything using Unity.
Every Wednesday is WATCHOUT WEDNESDAY {WOW} and we continue to love to bring tons of talent out into the limelight!
Send a link to your blog or photos of your creations to:
ajjbo4@yahoo.com
If you are selected we will email you for further information!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
------------------------------------------------------
Alright, off to the homefront to see my guys.
Talk to you tomorrow!
--------------------------------------------------------
oooooooooooo! Here is one to ponder for ya!
"Sometimes it isn't what you do, but what you don't do that makes you who you are."
-author unknown
Perfect for one little situation going on in my life right now...how about you?
Love it!