DT Tuesday! Amber...We love Amber & a little snow ski adventure.

Amber Hight
Amber is one of those gals you just LOVE.
She makes it simple.
She makes it easy.
No expectations.
No stipulations.
She is AMAZING.
I adore having her on the Unity Design Team.
She is up for the task, always.
She is consistent and dependable.
THANK YOU, Sweet Amber for being such a Value to Us.
You have been SO WONDERFUL!
----------------------------
Each week Amber hosts a fun and simple CARD SKETCH CHALLENGE.
She posts it HERE.
The name of the game is creating a card that is condusive to the sketch.


Here is Amber's Sketch this week.
Here is Amber's interpretation of the sketch.
Beautiful!

She has used Birthday Chic and a Border from Fun with Four Inches
I luv it.

To take a peek at more of Amber's Creative Ventures

Click on the Banner at the top of the page!


Let it be known.

I officially am not skilled at Snow Sking WHAT-SO-EVER.

As a matter of fact. I don't think that I like it much.....at all. Or perhaps I just don't like it ONE BIT. It was my opinion that all 2,000 people sking and snowboarding on Saturday { or any day of the week} are CRACKED. But - that is just my warped perception due to the fact that I NEARLY DIED trying. Are you kidding me? People ENJOY THIS? Put me behind a boat with a water ski - enjoyable. Push me down an icy hill with snow skis - TORTURE.....and I have the bruises to prove it. NOT a FAN.

The boys and Chris had amazing skill - the "chick" of the Magnuson family - NOT SO MUCH.

All the guys felt sorry for their Mama - it took MOST of the day to find a comfortable skill level to get me down the hill in one piece. However I did manage to find it - but not without SEVERAL crash landings, being towed up the Bunny Hill by the BACK OF MY JACKET and meeting a TREE TRUNK face to face.

I don't think I will be taking on the slopes again any time soon.

My kids support my decision on that subject.

However - through it ALL. I loved the time spent and the memories made. The unfortunate circumstances of my day - will be HOLIDAY stories told over and over. I am happy that I survived to tell MY SIDE of the story.

Christian & James the WHIZ Kid on SNOWBOARD. This kid has skills. Talk about "air" - he flew higher than our HOUSE. I had to NOT LOOK.



Chris and I - Figured I better take one LAST PICTURE in case I didn't survive. HA!




The boys heading out to the slopes once we all came to the conclusion that I WAS NEVER going to be able to keep up with the "SKILLED" part of the family. Being EVERYONE EXCEPT ME!






Proof that I made it down the hill in one piece - even though I met a certain tree trunk face to face.





This was the last loop of the day. I remember as we had this picture taken the thought in my head was " I survived, THANK YOU Lord!"
Get me back to the whirlpool and grab me a glass of wine!
...I was SLEEPING 5 miles down the road - the day was exhausting both MENTALLY and Physically.
Wow.
CRAFT CRITIQUE.COM is doing a HUGE amount of GIVEAWAYS!
You need to CLICK HERE to go get some FREE UNITY!
Hurry! Offer ends soon!
Click AWAY!
http://www.craftcritique.com/
2 Year Anniversary Celebration
My littlest child is ill today.
I am in our bed, laying next to him this very moment.
He is my little heater - poor boy.
We are getting lots done together....
he with his nap and I with my lap top!
It has been one sick child after the other - however, being with this little guy is nice.
Unity has wonderful peeps, and we are covered.
What a great feeling!
Here are some fun ones for the day!
So often time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
~The Eagles, "Already Gone"
Every thought is a seed.
If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious.
~Bill Meyer
{ha!}
Say you are well, or all is well with you, and God shall hear your words and make them true.
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Have a "well" day!