Happy Saturday! I LOVE this Day!

Sale through the weekend, as always!
Don't you love that?
Gives you time to shop, decide, search for samples.
15% off all weekend!
Take a peek at the video above for a better understanding of the sale!!



Isn't this Beautiful!
I love this Gals Style!
For more on the materials used for this card click HERE
To visit her blog click HERE.
Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!
The March Kit of the Month from Unity.



Tracy Shultz
She used Unity Stamp Set: Little Sprout!
For more on the materials used: CLICK HERE!
So Pretty. So Soft. It is a "happy" card. If it could smile at you it would. That is how it made me feel. :)


Lisa Henke
I just had to grab this one out of the Unity Gallery! The colors are so bright and cheery!
It is going to rain here today - so I thought this was appropriate with the rainbow that will follow.

you+me = HAPPY!
pacific point, october afternoon dp, stampers select
Ink: momento tuxedo black, bashful blue, pacific point, kiwi
Accessories: sponge, copics, raspberry fizz button, linen thread, janome sew mini




....and I hope she does not mind - I did not get a chance to ask permission - but Corry is one of our lovely Unity Customers. I found her creations in the Unity Gallery and had a very hard time picking JUST ONE to show you! She used the MARCH Kit of the Month....and used it briliantly.
THANK YOU Corry! Love your work!
Her SCS name is: croppincorry
Take a peek in her gallery!



DT Member: Chelsea Cook put this beautiful picture together of her creations.
Beautiful!
Chelsea Says:
"Here is a variety pack of cards using various Unity Stamps. Yes, I am addicted ;)More detailed pics on my blog http://hapemome.blogspot.com."


Kit of the Month
Challenge Coming May 1st!
Be a JUNE Guest Designer for Unity Stamps!
More Details to Come!
Get your Kit of the Month to participate!
Click HERE to sign up!
Fun, Fun!
If you would like to use your PAYPAL Account to sign up for the KOM
email kitclub@unitystampco.com
and Lori will help you with that!

Enjoy your Saturday!
25 million people have watched this 7 minute video of Susan Boyle.
I would suggest you take 7 minutes and do so as well.
None of my quotes are going to inspire you as much as this will today!
ENJOY! I DID - about 26 times!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY