Monday with Julie Campbell!

Click on the banner above to see more from Julie today!

April has been a treat!

Julie is so very talented and graces the Unity Blog each Monday with her Creativity.


She has used one of the most recent Unity Releases to create her project for today.

The set released as a surprise for the Unity Blog Hop.


Birdie Inspiration


How did she do that?

----------------------------------------

"I made a kitchen message board using the Birdie Inspiration set (swirl on chalkboard, sentiment, & flowers). I painted a cookie sheet with crackle paint and ink (Ranger) and then lined it with paper. The Jenni Bowlin buttons have magnets behind them & can hold little notes in place."


~Julie Campbell

______________________







Garage Sales here I come!

I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can go out and purchase items like this to be re-created!

I love it!


The QUOTE is so phenomenal. It was created by Lisa Hetrick with her distinct eye for perfection in her art.

I sent her the quote and like magic this arrived in my email with her unbelievable flair added to one of my favorite quotes.





Love, Work, and Play;

It is a well lived life when all of those are equally enjoyable, wouldn't you say?


---------------------------------------


April Kit of the Month


I have seen some brilliant creations emerge from these images.


We can add this card to that list of sweet brilliance!

Love it.



Be sure to pay Julie a visit today!



She has more Unity Goodness on her blog.
http://www.stampedinhisimage.blogspot.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------



"Though we can't always see it at the time,if we look upon events with some perspective,we see things always happen for our best interests.We are always being guided in a way better than we know ourselves."
Swami Satchidananda