WOW with Michelle - AND TODAY life is FULL of Great Challenges!

I just really adore this gal.
Michelle Bertuzzi.
I was blog surfing one day and found her sight. It was so fresh and brilliant.
I left a little comment for her, and voila...I have a new friend.
She is so sweet, so open, and so wonderful!
-----------------------------------------------
She has made some Stellar Projects for today on her BLOG.
Be sure you click on the banner below to take a peek Leave her a "Hey There!" if you have a moment. :)

Michelle has a way with color.
Love her combos.

Taken from Michelle's Blog:
Click Here for Details on this Card.
Some things about Michelle:
----------------
About Me:
I'm a blessed mom of 2 boys and been fortunate to be a SAHM for 3 years now. Still trying to discover my super powers and enjoying this journey called "life" with my family.
-------------
How did you find Unity Stamps?
I ran across Anna Marie Teo's blog half a year ago and didn't know what I was missing until I ordered my February KOTM!
-------------
What is your favorite Kit?
Tough one! I love KOTM's from September kit onwards. So much versatility!
-------------
Do you have a fave color combo?
I use a lot of earth tones on my layouts and just go crazy with colors on my cards.
-------------
What inspires you?
You'll be suprised how much inspiration you could find with your children's toys and books! Nature, home decor and creative bloggers out there.

Do you have a favorite quote?
Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have.
-----------------
What sort of music do you enjoy while crafting?
Big fan of 70's and 80's music but I love the beat of Utada Hikaru when I craft!
---------------
Are you reading any books at the moment?
Yes, but not for me - lots of Dr. Seuss!


Stamps: Unity Feb KOTM
Paper: Bazzill, Sassafrass Lass
Ink: Stazon Timber Brown
Accessories: Maya road Chipboard, Karen Foster CS





Stamps: Unity Feb KOTM
Paper: GCD Studios Patterned Paper
Ink: I used markers! Uchida Le Plume II

Be sure to pay Michelle a VISIT Today!

---------------------------------
My DT Member, Jeanne - is so beautifully talented!
She has some MAD COPIC SKILLS!
I'm telling ya!
She used the FIRST OFFICIAL Unity Stamp ever BORN on her Tutorial at SCS today!
Take a peek!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/spongedsky/
-------------------------
*********************
Lovely Jeanne ALSO has the
HIP HOP Thursday Challenges READY TO GO!
**********************
Here they are:
Give Unity a Bow
---------------------

Make a card or project using Unity stamps with a bow on it.

Hole-y Unity!
----------------------
Make a card or project using Unity stamps with piercing
(make holes with a pin, piercing tool or and unthreaded sewing machine).
In honor of Donna? :)
------------------------------------------
Wednesday Challenge Chicks are up to it again!
From my Unity Addicts whom I LOVE so VERY MUCH!
Thanks for your dedication week after week!
Here is the Challenge:
"My challenge is to create a 4.25" square card with no sentiment on it "
Keywords: Unity; USC31
VISIT HERE to participate!
----------------------------
WOW....
Wednesday DOES make me go WOW!
It is filled with amazing talent AND challenges!
Hope you all find some time to use your creativity today!
-------------------------------
I have had my earphones in consistently through the past couple days - listening to more and more of Dr. Dyer on YouTube of all places.
I am under a spell.
HA! Kidding.
I certainly have had my eyes opened ONCE again!
I love the "epiphany" moments.
When someone presents a NEW concept or a NEW way of looking at things, and your whole world opens up even bigger.
I have had several little pokes at me in the last couple days.
They feel SO nice.
Yesterday I was challenged through reading a few things to look at the world like it was the FIRST time I had ever seen it.
It sounds a little "loo - loo" - but I like "loo-loo"
So.....
This morning I drove to Unity and did JUST THAT.
Sunshine looks a LOT different for the first time!
It sparkles a little more brilliant than the average spring morning!
......pretty neat.
Here are a few more of the faves that I have found.
--------------------------------
You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
{oh - so true}
Miracles come in moments. Be ready and willing.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
The fact that you are willing to say, ''I do not understand, and it is fine,'' is the greatest understanding you could exhibit.
Dr. Wayne Dyer