Are you KIDDING ME?!

MY GOSH!
Have you seen the TALENT on this Blog?!
I was happy when I woke up this morning....then I saw this beautiful display of creativity using Unity and my WORLD LIT UP!
Stellar.

Click on the Banner to see for yourself!
Tanis Giesbrecht Created the Beauty Below!
Go, Tanis, Go!
You are amazing!
It has been 7 days of MEGA POSTS.
I am going back, people.
I am going to try at least....
Time to Simplify this Blog of mine and find the inspiration yet again!
_______________________
How simple it is to see
that all the worry in the world
cannot control the future.
How simple it is to see
that we can only be happy now.
And that there will never be a time
when it is not now."
Gerald Jampolsky, MD
___________________________
Now, THAT needs to be a stamp!
------------
A little Uncle Kracker for ya today!
Love this song.
I hope YOU follow US here at Unity!
We are following a fun little path through the days and months ahead.
Join Us!

Ok...off to find the spider that just scared the Bi-Jeebers out of me.
...and I in turn scared ERYN with my screech!
He was a fast little stinker.
Ick - it was one of those creepy little fast ones.