WOW! We {heart} Tammy!

We met Tammy at our FIRST CHA!
At a time where we were SO NEW and SO NERVOUS she made such a BIG DEAL out of us. She was so SWEET and MEMORABLE from the VERY BEGINNING!
Tammy has been at every CHA.
Consistently she STROLLS into the Booth. MAKES A BIG DEAL out of us. Tells us how much she LOVES Unity and MAKES OUR DAY!
-----------------------------------------
You are going to want to go see her blog. It will give your DAY a HUGE BOOST!

A little about Tammy:

I just celebrated my 15th wedding anniversary with my hubby Ric. We have a 9 year old son Jake and a beautiful sweet dog named Mack. I like most other scrappers am completely and utterly obsessed with it all. I am a collector and I can admit it ;). Scrapping is my therapy. I am also the DT Coordinator for my a local scrapbook store in my area.

How did you find Unity Stamps?

Actually I found them at their very 1st CHA!!! They were downstairs in the dungeon and our rep - Doyle literally dragged us to them to check them out. I was in love and it has been true love ever since ;).


What is your favorite Kit?
This was a hard one for me because I seriously LOVE them all! But I think I will go with the 1st one that I bought which was the Good Times one with the Wine Bottle border and Girls Night Out stamps...Can't remember the actual name :).

Do you have a fave color combo?

Orange/ Blue

What inspires you?

Magazines, online galleries, blogs (I am a TOTAL blog stalker)





do you have a favorite quote?

"The BEST kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation that you ever had."






What sort of music do you enjoy while crafting?

I love rock or dance music it just gets me totally in a groove and I can scrap for hours on end. I have a real hard time scrapping without music.

Thanks, Tammy!
Go see her other projects created just for today with Unity!

http://tammy-blondey040300.blogspot.com/

--------------------------------------------------
Hip Hop Challenges
CLICK HERE to see our HIP HOP Challenges courtesy of Unity Design Team Member Jeanne.
Challenge #1
Challenge #2

------------------------------------------------

I rode bike to Unity today.

WOW.

I am out of shape.

I considered stopping and just taking a nap on the bench along the trail.

It is about 6 miles.

The kind of trip you would take when you were a kid without even taking a deep breath!

I do have to say, the scenery was BREATH Taking! We are surrounded by lakes and the sun was shimmering a beautiful display!

I will take some photos and share my daily journey very soon!

Enjoy your day!