Brooke is UP! DT Tuesday!

I have taken advantage of the fact that Brooke is here in the office.
We are all so busy!
With CHRISTMAS images on my mind I dug in all day looking for the Unity "feel" this coming Holiday Season.
Suddenly I hear "I am out of here CHICKS!" and Brooke was leaving.
I went into panic knowing I did not get my post up!
So here I am getting her BRILLIANT and ADORABLE layout out to the world!
Brody is Brooke's third child and he says the funniest things!
I am sure she DID love the day he came into their lives - and every day with that boy since!



Brooke used:
CONFESSIONS
May Kit of the Month
JUNE Kit of the Month

Beautiful.
Just like Brooke.
Take a peek at more BEAUTY on her BLOG!
CLICK HERE!
------------------------------------
A friend is one who knows who you are,
understands where you have been,
accepts what you become,
and still gently invites you to grow.
-- Unknown.