As Promised.....Pictures, CHA Fun...and a little about...

My life....
For the past couple years I have shared feelings, insight, quotes, and creativity on my Blog.
It has been a journey.
Lately....
As the distractions around me became more intense....
Perhaps you saw a bit of a down swing in my posts.
They were not quite as positive, or insightful.
However...
I am back.
Found Angela sometime during the night.
HA.
This morning I woke up with a feeling of elation.
I felt carefree.
I felt peaceful.
I felt happy.
I was surprised to be feeling all of this...
but I was, and I just went with it!
I think what you see here in these photos has something to do with that.
The people that come into your life make such a profound impact.
I have been extremely blessed to have amazing people enter my life.
People who put others before themselves...People who make decisions based on the greater good. It is admirable. It is a beautiful thing....and it makes me believe in Love.
Friends that I will forever respect and hold dear.


My Team.
Love them.
Lori Craig from Splitcoast
AMAZING WOMAN.
Welcoming
Beautiful
One of the sweetest people you will ever meet.


My girls, Jimmi and AJ
It was the first time that I got to meet Jimmi.
She really should live in Minnesota....
We all think we may kidnap and relocate her right after we get AJ settled here.



These photos are a little out of order.
THIS is after the show.
Laying on the Convention Floor completely exhausted.
Nothing like rolled up dirty carpet to rest your head on.




Brooke, Jen Buck and AJ.
Jen Buck was a blast and introduced me to a "PEACH"tini - is that the right name of it?
Anyhoo. Champagne and Peach Schnapps is great for the sense of humor.

Here is Tommy T.
You may see him on your television soon!
The SLICE was reviewed by our very own Tommy.
He even got to take one home for his sweet daughter Kayla.


Of course the Unity Boys think Jen Buck is pretty dang special.
Cause pretty much she is.....

Again more Unity Supporters and Team.
LOVE THOSE T-SHIRTS! Don't you?

Brooke, Jimmi and the lovely and talented Sherry Campbell.

Of course the phenomenal Donna Downey spent an hour or so in the Unity Booth with us. This is Chris and I with her team.
I love this girl.
She is a huge advocate for Unity.
I appreciate that so very much!
This one got a little blurry.
However...
I had to put it up.
These Girls are my backbone, my support, my everything at Unity.
3 people that have walked into my life that I will treasure for a lifetime.
They are stellar to the core.
I adore them.
THANK YOU girls. You amaze me.
...and a couple more casual shots....randoms are fun.

Happiness.
This is what I LOVED today.
Cause it has always proved true in my life - Getting back to it will be theraputic.
----------------------------------------------
Whatever feelings you have within you are attracting your tomorrow.
WORRY attracts more WORRY
ANXIETY more ANXIETY
UNHAPPINESS more UNHAPPINESS
DISSATISFACTION more DISSATISFACTION
AND
JOY more JOY
HAPPINESS more HAPPINESS
PEACE more PEACE
KINDNESS more KINDESS
LOVE more LOVE

YOUR JOB is an INSIDE ONE
To change your world....all you have to do is change the way you feel inside.
How easy is that?
With the way I feel today?
EASY PEASY!
Let the good times roll.
-------------------------------------------------
Who wants a T-Shirt?
105 Comments.
This is the one that WINS!
True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 40
Eva said...
WOW, WOW, WOW......these are all FANTASTIC, love every single image and I already commented how close I feel about the going too far quote, I am still having goosebumps over that one....I just don't know how you keep coming out with new kits that top the previous month's kits...LOVE them and can't wait to get them!
--------------------------------------------------
GROWING IN Unity
ALL WEEK LONG!
Take a peek!
http://islandhoppingfoustcrafts.blogspot.com/

Enjoy your day!
More CHA footage, pictures and FUN to come!