Missing You and Following My Heart...

Missing You and More..
By Lisa Hetrick
Sign up in August as a NEW MEMBER for the Kit of the Month and get THIS adorable kit for FREE!

Check out this list of Unity Design Team Ladies
All week long some of these gals will have projects using the sneak peeks for you to look at!
Enjoy!
AJ Otto
Amber Hight
Christi Snow
Jeanne Streiff
Jimmi Mayo
Julie Campbell
Kimber McGray
Laura Williams
Maren Benedict
Natalie Dever
Robyn Weatherspoon
Wendy Chang
Jen Erickson
Renee' Dezember
Jennifer Buck

Home tomorrow!
What a WEEK!
We are flying into Minneapolis in the morning.
However, taking a moment to introduce the New Kit of the Month!
Following My Heart
i {heart} this kit - it fell into place just beautifully and at just the right moment.

Leave a little love.
I want to hear your thoughts on the kit - and I will pick one LUCKY WINNER to get a Unity Stamp Company T-Shirt!
Hit the comment section below - let me know what you think!
-------------------------------------------------------
I will pick a winner on Monday when I am back at home in my lovely Unity office!
Looking forward to being home!