Design Team Tuesday

Hey Peeps! Jen Buck here. I hope you have are all having a wonderful holiday season! We missed most of the snow in our neck of the woods for Christmas. My boys were so upset. Luckily we got a couple of inches on Sunday so we've been spending much of our time playing outside and sledding. I'm so glad that my youngest only wants to sled on the really small hills! I feel like I've spent the last couple of days on a stairmaster!

I've got a few projects to share for you today. A couple of my favs that you may have seen already and one new one with the latest KOTM. This months kit is AMAZING!

Here's another with this kit using the same papers.....

And last, one of my favorite layouts.....
This is my little cutey that can't seem to keep out of my glitter! I posted not to long ago about a little incident with the glitter and our fish tank only to come downstairs to find the fishtank filled yet again. That's why he's such a cutey pie! It's hard to stay mad at that little face!

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years! Stay safe and best wishes!
Jen

Labels: