Jimmi's Favorite Things Sunday!

Just like a bad penny...I'M BACK...hehe! Love that silly saying ;)

Sunday's are starting to be my favorite day of the week because I get to talk to all of YOU!!!

Let's get started!

This week it's Rachel's Growing in Unity Week and she had the cutest Christmas gift on her blog, these candles:
Personally I would love to get a gift like this...hint hint, lol!

I got the new Lady Gaga cd on iTunes and LOVE IT! It's such a fun cd to listen to EVEYWHERE! And it was only $7.99, which you cannot beat!



This sweater is my favorite piece of clothing from the week:


I wore it with American Eagle jeans with a few small tears, high-heeled brown boots and a brown cami under it, it was SO CUTE! Or so my family says ;) I'll take their word for it!
It's a pretty warm sweater so I didn't need to bring my coat and it was 39* outside and I was comfy, cozy in my sweater!


I came across this card by Lori Craig! LOVE IT! It uses the {Ippity} kit DEVOTED and it ROCKS!


Let's talk about a COOL toy I bought my niece for Christmas!
She wanted a guitar for Christmas and she loves Tinkerbell (she's 6) so I got this for her:


She's gonna LOVE me ;) {even more!} Man, I would have LOVED this when I was 6...

I'll leave you with my favorite card from Unity's December guest designer, Jessica D. {the whimsical butterfly}. She is so sweet and her cards are even sweeter! Welcome to the family Jess...can I call you Jess?? hehe!
Don't you LOVE this card? Everything is perfect about it!

I am off to get ready for a Mayo Family picture for our Christmas cards.
Normally I would make all the cards but this year I feel nostalgic and I want something to remember it by so a picture card it is!


See you next Sunday!

"There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions."
-- Bill McKibben

"Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance - each beautiful, unique and too soon gone."
-- Deborah Whipp