You're a Doll...

Good Morning, everyone!

Did you all have a wonderful weekend?   I hope so!

You know, if there is ONE thing in this life that makes me utterly happy besides the love of my immediate family, of course, it's a few good girlfriends.   TRUE friends...soul sisters...and if you're REAL lucky, this type of friend might even be a STAMPIN' sister on top of it!

Well, I happen to have been able to spend time with THREE stampin' sisters this weekend...and I am a lucky, lucky girl :) I just had a BLAST.  I came home totally missing my kids and DH, but I came home rejuvenated, happy, and well, just a bit sore from laughing ;)


When I inked up this NEW set from UNITY called "You're A Doll", I couldn't help but want to dedicate this card to my girlies and our weekend because they really ARE just absolute DOLLS!   I am in LOVE with this new set.   Have you seen the NEW RELEASES that are already available on the UNITY site?

Grab them now because in JUST a few short days, you are going to start seeing some SERIOUS CHA Cuteness and you're going to need to shop...AGAIN!!!


Not only that, but have you guys SEEN the NEW PERKS for signing up for the Kit of the MONTH??  There's still time to begin NOW by ordering the January Kit {Savor the Journey}, and wait until you see all the NEW BENEFITS!    I've posted them so you can see what you're missing if you still need to sign up-I LOVE these kits!

Well, I hope your week starts out on a little MORE Mellow, little less Manic note...we're off of school today so I'm hoping a few extra precious minutes of sleep will do us all some good!  I will try to post a bit more about my weekend on my BLOG this week along with some more UNITY!

I'll leave you now with a few good quotes about GIRLFRIENDS as I am REALLY missing my girlies already but what a heartwarming memory I have of the weekend!

Hugs,
Jessica xoxo


"I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing."  ~Katherine Mansfield
LOVE THIS....and SO true!


"In my friend, I find a second self."  ~Isabel Norton
Or in this case, a second, third, and fourth ;0)


And last, but not least, I had to throw this in because well....I just had to ;)
"A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked."  ~Author Unknown