A few cards using March kits

Hello and happy Monday.  Latisha here for your Monday post.   Did you all have a nice weekend?  Mine consisted of little league, family movie night, a little stamping and watching the Oscars, perfect weekend in my opinion.  
I have two cards to show you today, one I used the March kit of the month, and the other I used the March store kit of the month.


The first one up, is from the March kit of the month.  I used the girl with the umbrella, paired with the cloud.  I stamped the girl with Memento ink, colored her in using Copic markers, and the paper pieced the umbrella with My Minds Eye Quite Contrary designer paper.  The Thinking of you sentiment and cloud is all one stamp (so awesome), so I stamped it with Distress Broken China ink by Tim Holtz, then cut it out and popped it up with foam tape.  Isn't it perfect how the MME paper has a rain drop pattern on it!  Love that!


This sentiment from the March store kit of the month, just says it all, "This is a happy life."  It is in a circular shape, so if you love your Spellbinders Nestabilities like me, you will be happy to know it is nestie friendly.  After I stamped it & colored it in, I cut an embossed it with a classic circle die.  The designer paper, is from the Garden Variety & Material Girl lines from Cosmo Cricket.  To finish off the card, I tied a pretty bow with twill and added a button using some twine.


Remember when you are uploaded your beautiful Unity creations to SCS, use the keyword UNITY, so we can see your wonderful work!

Here are a few quotes that I just love and can pull me out a funk when I start feeling blue.

Happiness is a direction, not a place.  ~Sydney J. Harris

A happy thought is like a seed that sows positivity for all to reap.  ~Miriam Muhammad

Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.   unkown
{Ippity}
{Ippity}