A note of Thanks, and a gleeful card

The last few months have been an absolute blast, being the guest designer for Unity.  Thank You, to the crew at Unity, Angela, AJ and the amazing DT for all of the love and kindness shared with me.  A few things I have learned while here, is, to not sweat the small stuff, and to just roll with it &  have a go with the flow attitude.  What I discovered about myself is while that I may not be the best scrapbooker out there, I still love it, and the stories & memories I'm leaving to my children is what is most important.  
Things I know
Unity = Good Peeps

Do you ever has so much to say, but your brain is going so much faster than your fingers can type?  That is me right now lol.  I have typed, deleted, started to cry, typed some more, deleted and then realized I think Angela and AJ know me, and how I feel about them.  
The entire design team, you are such talented an inspiring woman.
You are real.
You love your families.
You uplift one another.
You inspire and challenge me to be better.
thank you so much
big hugs and smiles,
Latisha

Sorry to babble on, I hope I didn't say too much.

Here is a card for you today, using last months Scrapbook kit.
Is that sentiment not perfect or what!
Being the guest designer definitely has been gleeful!!




There is a new Simple Scrapbook Challenge up!
Head on over and check it out:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485464


{Ippity}
{Ippity}