HOPE

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend...it's Carolina here and wanted to share with you a card that is CAS (clean and simple) in style but has so much meaning behind it. When I sat down to create this card I started thinking about how much the paper crafting industry has grown in recent years. We have an abundance of embellishments, paper, and stamps to choose from; but, I've got to tell you, sometimes it gets overwhelming and I just want to stick to the basics.

I love the fact that with Unity Stamps you can create a card or a scrapbook with little to no embellishments because the images and sentiments are just that good! If you've been a Unity fan for a while now, then you get what I'm saying. If this is your first time visiting the Unity blog, then don't hesitate, head over to the Store and by just looking at one set of stamps you'll know what I mean.

The card I designed to share with you today is called Hope.



I had a specific friend in mind when creating this card, but as I stepped back to look at it, it can really cover so many occasions ~ hope you're feeling better; hope things get better for you; hope to see you soon; and so on.

I used the adorable Kit of the Month for April called Together We Bloom and since it arrived I can't seem to put it down. This card came together in less than 10 minutes, with some coloring, some piercing and a bit of ribbon...done!

HOPE this inspires you to create something today and HOPE you have a wonderful day.

Thanks so much for letting me hang out here for a bit this lovely Monday morning!

Hugs & Smiles,
Carolina


{Ippity}
{Ippity}