Growing In Unity and Unity Addicts Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! It’s Maria Levine with your Growing in Unity and Unity Addicts Challenge!

This week I'm growing in Unity! I really don't like talking about myself but here is a little something:

I am a SAHM to 4 year old twins (boy/girl) and wife to a fabulous husband of almost 10 years. I stumbled upon Unity before they opened via the lovely AJ Otto's blog. Once they opened and I saw the images I was hooked immediately! I wanted it all! Since then I've definitely been a Unity Addict. I was thrilled when the Unity gals wanted to get on board with the Unity Addicts Challenges and even more thrilled to be the Unity Customer Challenge Hostess. Thanks to Unity for all the great stamps and fun!

I've been sharing new stuff as well as some "blasts from the past" on my blog this week. At the end of the week I will randomly pick a winner from all the comments to receive a Unity Kit! If you want to be a part of Growing In Unity or learn more come visit the GIU thread HERE.

Here is a little card set I made which you will see also fits this week's addicts challenge!



Next up is the Unity Addicts Challenge. The winner from last week's Color Challenge will be announced today in the Challenge forum! Be sure to swing on by there later this morning. This week our challenge guest is Jen and our challenge this week is called "Poppin Flowers!" Use any fun floral from Unity/Ippity but make those flowers POP!

Check out this fun card Jen made for the challenge:



How cool is this? Jen used bathroom tissue paper to make this! LOL! You have to hop over to her blog to see how she did this!

Grab your Unity or Ippity stamps and get going! Be sure to swing on by the Unity Challenge Forum over at SCS for all the details and to post your card. This week's fabulous prize is the Unity Kit "Could I Be any Cuter?" for one lucky participate.

That's all for now!

Till next week....



{Ippity}{Ippity}