Growing In Unity and Unity Addicts Wednesday

It's Maria here with Growing In Unity and this week's Unity Addicts Challenge. Let's try and keep this short and sweet today.

This week's Growing in Unity gal is Tanya Smith! She will be inspiring you all week long with some amazing projects. Here is a little something about Tanya:

"I have been crafting my whole life and obsessively scrapping since my youngest son was born four years ago. I live in Northern California with my amazing hubby of nearly 13 years, our four wonderful kiddos, dog and cat. I am a stay at home mom who also records voiceovers, often from my home studio, which doubles as my scrapbook space. I love creating -whether it’s layouts, cards, cakes or Halloween costumes. I have been a huge fan of Unity since fall 2008 when I hopped into the middle of Unity's Hip Hop Thursdays and was hooked!"

Check out this amazing creation from Tanya, which is also for this week's Unity Addict Challenge! Tanya used some lovely Donna Downey stamps.




Stunning!! Thanks Tanya for inspiring us this week! If you want to share a week of Unity come check out the details in the Growing In Unity Forum.

This week's Unity Addicts Challenge is - do not use any designer paper on your project, you need to make your own! Our challenge guest this week is Carisa! Check out what she did with Donna Downey Stamps for our challenge:




Thanks Carisa for this beauty!

Be sure to swing on by the Unity Challenges Forum to play along this week. There is a chance at an awesome Unity Kit for one random player! If you have a challenge we want to hear it, come by this thread to let us know. Maybe you will be the next Unity Addict Challenge Guest!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Till next week!



{Ippity}{Ippity}