Crashin' the Party with some Sunday Faves!...

Hey lovelies!

It's me, Jess, filling in for Jimmi this week as she said GOODBYE Earl (ha!) and is on a little getaway!  Have a blast, Jimmi-can't wait to hear about your follies this weekend!

I love that girl.   We have quite a few things in common-one being our tremendous LOVE and support of Unity and two, well, we like our stuff :)  Now, I have NO DOUBT that she could shop me under the table ANY day, but she is one of my 'go-to' pals for when I score some great new makeup or nail polish and so the other day, I texted her some of my new finds.

Can I share them with YOU?  K, good :)   So, I guess one of the UPSIDES of having a persistent eye infection is that poor Jess needed ALL NEW makeup to play with...heehee.  Here's a few of my FAVE FINDS for the week:


I found this uber-awesome "Confessions of a Concealaholic" by Benefit.  I've been kind of obsessed with their "That Gal" primer, especially since I don't wear foundation but it kind of smooths out the tone of my overly-rosy cheeks.  Since that worked so well, I thought hey, why not smooth over some rough spots and dark circles esp when I'm up stamping til 2am right?  Love this kit!  It's so cute, too, right?

My MAJOR score was this fabulous "Beauty in a Box" kit (at Sephora) by Tarte.  Did you guys know (I didn't!) that Tarte is rated better on the Natural and Organic skin care blogs than a LOT of the really hard to find organic brands?  Even the mineral lines out there?  I had NO idea, and this is something very important to me so I was so excited.  



It has everything I need-plus a really cool lip stain/gloss, and a bronzer which is pretty cool for when my tan starts to fade!   My FAVE thing in this kit is the amazing eyeliner pot-it's so easy to use even though it's not a pencil and is a GORGEOUS shade of plum shimmer w/ brown underneath.  LOVE IT!

I was browsing and although I didn't NEED this, I kinda did-
Stila Lip Gloss in "Kitten".   SO pretty and shimmery!



MEOWWW :)

Last but not least, I tend to stick to the deep purple/browns/almost black shades of nail polish,  but I am head over heels for the new Swiss Collection by OPI and this "SKI TEAL We Drop" color is my new fave:



I'm wearing it now, and I think Jimmi might be too :)  Well, that's enough of my ramblings, but before I go, I just have to show you some BEAUTIFUL Creations I pulled from our SCS Gallery!

Check out SchnauzerMom's AMAZING card-you guys know I love butterflies-this totally blew me away!



This gorgeous card using the August Kit of the Month was designed by our friend Latisha and is just so pretty-LOVE that crinkle ribbon!



Well, thanks for hanging with me today, guys!  I had SO much fun!  hmmm, maybe Jimmi will have to go on a little mini-getaway again sometime and she'll ask me to crash here again??  What do y'all think?  haha.  Hope you are enjoying your LONG weekend, everyone!
xoxo,
Jess :)





{Ippity} {Ippity}