Design Team Member Tuesday-Kimber McGray

Good Tuesday!
I've been a busy little bee over here created away with the new Unity Itty Bitty Stamps. Have you checked them out? You can order them from your favorite online store or if you are lucky enough to have a local store to see them in person. They are small sets of some of my Unity favorites and some new ones too. For get this... around $4 each. LOVE THAT!

I'm teaching a few sets of classes this fall using these stamps. One class is a Kraft Christmas Card class featuring the Unity Itty Bitty's and Jillibean Soup Christmas Chestnut Soup. I put a few sneaks on my blog a week or so ago but I thought I would share the full images here today.

Enjoy!












If you are anywhere near one of the locations I am teaching, I'd love to have more Unity Addicts in my classes! Plus you get to keep the stamps you use in class! woot!

Have a good one!
kimber



{Ippity} {Ippity}