Growing in Unity and Unity Addicts Wednesday!

It's Maria Levine here with Growing In Unity and this week's Unity Addicts Challenge.

This week's Growing in Unity gal is Nora Anne. She will be inspiring you all week with some super fabulous projects. Here is a little something about Nora Anne:

"My name is Nora Anne and I live in New Jersey with my husband, my 4 year old son and our dog Daisy. I work full time in the Employee Benefits field but would rather be crafting! I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years now and am completely addicted! I dabbled in cardmaking through the years but really got into it about 2 years ago when I was having trouble finding the time to scrapbook. Above all, I am a collector and hoarder of all things paper! I discovered Unity by chance while surfing the internet over a year and a half ago and it was love at first sight! I am a Kit of the Month member and an Ippity Chick and love every minute of it!!!
I love the versatility of Unity's kits as well as the quality. And the creativity of their designs is over the top! The fun just never ends with each new kit released!!!!!"

Here is a beauty from Nora Anne which is also this week's Unity Addicts Challenge:
Be sure to stop by Nora Anne's blog all week for lots of inspiration! At the end of the week Nora Anne will pick a random winner from all her comments at the end of the week to win a Unity prize!

Thanks to all who played along with last week's Unity Addicts Challenge. The winner will be announced in the forum. Now it's time for this week's challenge. This week we have a fun B-I-N-G-O challenge from Stacey. Come join us in the Challenge forum to play along.

Check out this cute layout from Stacey for this challenge:

Be sure to swing on by the Unity Challenges Forum to play along this week. There is a chance at an awesome Unity Kit for one random player!

If you have a challenge idea we want to hear it, come by this thread to let us know. Maybe you will be the next Unity Addict Challenge Guest!!



Thanks for stopping by!



Till next week!



{Ippity}{Ippity}