Design Team Tuesday with Shemaine

Hello everyone! I can hardly believe it's only 12 more days til Christmas! This year I really have been enjoying my holiday season with baking, card making and creating handmade holiday gifts. It really doesn't take much to create something really special. So today I wanted to show you a quick non-traditional holiday gift card holder with one of our newest co-brands Webster's Pages.
 Supplies: Webster's patterned paper, Cuttlebug large embossing folder, Websters sparkler, Wilton doily, Prima flower, Martha Stewart chunky glitter {love} and America Crafts satin ribbon

This gift card holder was made from scraps left over from a previous project and card stock cut at 3 1/2 x10 and scored at 5 inches to fold.
A tip I'd like to share with you is embossing pattern paper. With the right folder and pattern, the outcome is stunning and really adds dimension to your project.


Here's a peek inside. I stamped the Webster's dress form image from the Handmade Holidays set inside that has a beautiful holiday sentiment background.


 I finished off the back with the Handmade with Love by stamp



In case you were wondering how your A Handmade Holiday set will arrive, I took a pic of the packaging because it's just so lovely.






Next I have a holiday layout I scrapped with a variety of stamps. This is what I really do enjoy about Unity stamps, the versatility of each set. You really can mix and match them to your liking. I just love that!

Supplies: Echo Park Wintertime collection, Maya Road Kraft tags and journaling pocket, Unity Stamp Co Scrapbooking sets: Grateful you gratitude journal stamp; Bright and merry Wishes Snowflake, Here's the Ticket stars; Love Always postage stamp. I used vellum for my snowflakes all punch with Martha Stewart punches. Letters are from American Crafts and October Afternoon.

Thanks for coming by the Unity  blog today. I hope these projects will inspire you to get out your stamps and mix and match them for your next project!

Be sure and join us here Thursday for Hip Hop, PRIZES and Chat in the Splitcoast Unity Forum.


Shemaine







{Ippity} {Ippity}