Guest Designer Monday

Hello Unity friends! It's Emily here with my first Guest Designer Monday post. Words cannot describe how excited I am to be posting right here on the Unity blog! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It actually snowed yesterday here in Toronto so my son might actually get to experience tobogganing this winter!

I thought I'd share a little bit about myself. My husband and I have been married for six years and we have a very energetic and spirited two-year-old son. I love doing anything crafty and, as a makeup artist, I'm very much inspired by fashion which changes constantly. No doubt, I love to try new things and that's how I stumbled upon Unity last summer! What do I love most about Unity? That's a tough question! I'd probably have to say the Kit of the Month because they offer so much versatility and range in both the images and sentiments. I love mixing and matching within each kit as well as across kits. Both of today's cards are in my clean and simple style, showcasing one image in each from the just-released December Kit-Just Be You complemented by images from the November Kit-Picture Perfect in the first card and October Kit-Take Time To Laugh in the second.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I can't wait to share more Unity goodness with you over the next two months. Have a wonderful week and I'll see you again next Monday!

{Ippity}{Ippity}