DT Tuesday with Julie!

Hey Unity peeps!  This is Julie & today I have an eclectic mix of things on my plate to share with you.

Let's start with one thing I know we all have in common -- a love for stamps!!!  LeChic is one of my all-time favorite kits!  The images are so fresh & trendy... and perfect for cardmakers & scrapbookers alike.
Here's a card I made that was recently published in Paper Crafts' Color Inspiration for Card Makers


 The vintage button card worked perfectly with this sentiment from the Material Girl kit.  (I love it when you mix and match stamps from different sets!)  :)

Speaking of magazines, did you know that Unity gives compensation for publications using their stamps?!?  You can read more about it HERE.  It's a great way to fund this hobby that we all love so much.  ;)


Besides paper crafting, I LOVE cooking & trying new recipes.  One of my favorite places to visit is the Pioneer Woman's blog.  I've tried so many of her recipes & they almost always turn out to be family favorites.  Today, I'm planning on making her Chicken Spaghetti. (To make it simpler, I always use a rotisserie chicken & a can of chicken broth.)


For dessert, I'm trying out one of PW's new recipes that she calls 'Pig Cake'.  I can see me making a 'pig' of myself and eating way too much of it.  (Insert devilish grin.)  ;)


Let me know if you have any questions about submitting for publications... or have any tried & true recipes!  I'd love to hear from you!  Have a good one!

~Julie~




{Ippity} {Ippity}