Growing in Unity& Unity Addicts Wednesday

It's Maria L. here with your Growing In Unity gal and this week's Unity Addicts Challenge.

This week's Growing in Unity gal is Marilyn She will be inspiring you all week with fabulous projects using Unity stamps.

This is the lovely Marilyn:





Here is a little something about Marilyn:

"I have been married 33 years and have a 27 year old son. I've been scrapbooking for 5 years and still love this craft. I get to work at our LSS (Cat's Creations Scrapbooks) a couple of days each month. I usually end up paying her since I buy more than I make! I discovered Unity stamps back in April 2009 and had no idea how new the company was. Because of Unity, I have met some wonderful people through the hip hops and am so thankful for that. I had gastric bypass surgery in December 2009 and have lost 90 pounds. Still have quite a bit more to lose, but am so pleased with the results thus far. My son had surgery 3 weeks later and he has had a lot of problems, which caused him to lose weight a lot faster. He has lost 150 pounds and looks great. He had to have revision surgery and it solved the problems he had. I hope everyone will join me this week for growing in Unity."

Marilyn also picked our Unity Addicts Challenge this week! The challenge is to pick an image that you can color. Let's practice with our copic marker coloring and water coloring. Basically any fun way to color! Let's ease into the new year with this fun challenge.


Here is a fabulous layout from Marilyn:


Be sure to swing by Marilyn's blog every day this week for lots of inspiration! I know she will have some amazing creations to share with you. At the end of the week Marilyn will pick a random winner from all her wonderful comments and that person will win a fabulous Unity prize!

If you have a challenge idea we want to hear it, come by this thread to let us know. Maybe you will be the next Unity Addict Challenge Guest!!

Thanks for stopping by!


Till next week!




{Ippity}{Ippity}