Jimmi's Sunday Favorites!

Hi there my friends :)

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday and your weekend.
I know I am!

I have some gorgeous creations to show you today!
All of them are from the Unity SCS Gallery.
I hope you'll pop over to see them and leave them ALL some LOVE!

ltecler
 

baileytobyjack

avonlea

stampinjos
jeanstamping2
 Have you seen ALL of the new stamps at Unity???
I honestly have looked through them about 20 times, just oohinh and ahhing...
they are SO amazing!
NOW let me show you some, just a few....of my very favorite NEW stamps at Unity!

You Sweep Me Off my Feet


Trendsetters Background

Sweet Life

My Heart Belongs

Happyville

Celebrate

Be Still Watercolor

Gi-Gi Love


And now if you've made it this far...I will show you my new cardigan
that I got on Friday night...when my sweetie took me shopping
because I was so excited that NY&Co has NEW stuff!
I also had a gc to burn ;)
Flower Applique Cardigan


I added a few other items to my collection.
Floral Print Chelsea Cardigan

Leopard V-Neck

(and a few other things I can't find on their site)

I also saw a movie this weekend....
COUNTRY STRONG was the best movie, LOVED it so much
I am hoping someone else I know wants to see it so I can go again!
I also went right away to itunes and bought ALL of the songs from the movie, they are outstanding.

and now the BEST $8 I spent this past week:

This is an awesome, QUICK (20 mins) workout, I really love it!

Well, I think that's enough from me today...talk about a blabber mouth, lol.

I hope you have a wonderful DAY!
Watch LOTS of football!!!
Oh and the Golden Globes...what a Sunday!!!

JIMMI




{Ippity} {Ippity}