Double Take...

Hello, out there!

HOORAY for DT Tuesdays at UNITY!  I swear, it feels like FOREVER since I posted here and got to hang with all of you!

I am definitely missing my Unity peeps this week as it was SO nice to be able to reconnect w/ a bunch of them at CHA :)  Such a crazy time of year but always so super fun and INSPIRING too-I couldn't WAIT to get back to my crafty supplies after taking in all the new product and ideas over the week we were there!

Well, I don't know about you, but we seem to be getting a LOT of snow.  Like, ok, Ang lives in Minnesota and I think is used to it, but I'm talking CRAZY parts of the US that don't normally get it?!  Texas?  Virginia?  Tennessee?   I am pretty over that pretty white stuff so I had SPRING on the brain when I created these two cards using the BELLA BLVD. line, "Bella Fiori".  I LOVE that the stamps match the papers!

So basically these are two quick cards and one is kind of a 'build up' on the other.  I thought it would be interesting to see how just a few simple changes can really put nice variation on a card, especially if you are making a set or are needing to 'mass-produce' them somehow.

SO here is the first card.  After matting some papers together and a little stitching, I stamped the big flower from Bella Fiori in WHITE ink and just kind of let it be a mute background.  The "Just a NOTE" sentiment is from the January Kit of the Month "To the MOON and back"  and I LOVE this kit because there are TONS of great, all-occasion sentiments in that kit!

On the 2nd card, I stepped it up a notch or two, adding some paper pieced flowers and bling to the front of the card.  The rest is pretty much the same though!

So are these "springy" enough for ya?  LOL!  I TOLD ya I'm definitely ready for winter to GO AWAY!

That being said, I leave you some HAPPY thoughts.  SPRINGY thoughts.  and hey-THANKS for stopping by today and hangin' with me on DT Tuesday!

“If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.”Anne Bradstreet  (1612-1672)“Spring ushers in the birth and growth of NEW BEGINNINGS. Summer develops and matures new life in the warmth of light. Fall celebrates life and displays inspiration through color. Winter then rests and builds for the new day, preparing for the next season.”Jaren L. Davis  
Jess :)
~xoxo

{Ippity} {Ippity}