Dt Tuesday with Natalie!

Happy Tuesday friends! It's me Natalie hijacking the Unity Blog! 
We're up for some crazy weather here in the Midwest, so all of you that are in the path of the storm, just stay home and stamp :)
I am so excited to share with you guys a couple of cards I made with one of Unity's new CoBrand's Iron Orchid Designs.  Lately I've been really loving vintage goodies of all kinds so these stamps are right up my alley.  I've made my own embellishments with the card, watch and butterfly from the Provincial Collection.  I absolutely LOVE that card stamp :) lots of paper scraps on here too!


My next card uses lots of stamping and inking with a few different sets, Provincial and Sweet Lullaby,
along with lots of Ranger Distress Inks...sigh....love :)
Well, I hope you've enjoyed my cards today, be safe!
I'll have another card up on my blog today so be sure to stop by! Dougnat Diaries



{Ippity} {Ippity}