Design Team Tuesday

Brooke here...
I am up to bat for  DT Tuesday....
If you have no clue who I am...
HERE
 is a quick bit of info about me..
and
if you stop by my
BLOG
today...
there is more... :)

Here are a couple
cards
I made to share with you today...
I decided to use the same
little butterfly
 and basic layout for all of them...
I used up some scraps in the process...
gotta love that!

believe in yourself...
I used:
Iron Orchid Designs Be Still Beloved (butterfly)
September KOM When I Am With You (sentiment)

"Magic is believing in yourself,
 if you can do that,
you can make anything happen."

— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

remember...
I used:
Iron Orchid Designs Be Still Beloved

"Remember that wherever your heart is,
there you will find your treasure."
-Paulo Coehlo



one moment at a time...
I used:
Iron Orchid Designs Be Still Beloved (butterfly)
With Sympathy (Stampin'Store Kit Jan '11)
trees & sentiment
"Breathe. Let go.
And remind yourself that this very moment
is the only one you know you have for sure. "
-Oprah Winfrey


 
Have a wonderful day!!





{Ippity} {Ippity}