Jimmi's Sunday Favorites!

 How is everyone on this First Day of SPRING, Sunday???


I know I am tired...secret time?
I woke up at 11:00!
and I needed it!
This daylight savings time is NOT good for this girl!
I do not appreciate waking up when it's DARK!
I am not sure how many more times I can do it, HA!
I need a night job...

How about some cards and less complaining???
Today it's going to be ALL cards, sound good?

ALL of the cards come from our SCS Gallery!
PLEASE VISIT US THERE EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!

This morning I'm going to show off
some cards with a CAS style...
clean and simple!

lorettal


beccabatgirl


katestamps716


angelwilde


thePaperPerch


rgrohall


dahlhousedesigns


simplybeautiful


ltecler



OK, that's the show for today!
I'm gonna go and clean the kitchen....
glamorous, HUH???

Have a GLORIOUS SPRING DAY!

love,
JIMMI







{Ippity} {Ippity}