Jimmi's Sunday Favorites!

Hi everyone!!!
I hope that Spring has sprung wherever you are!
It's finally looking up here in VA...in the 70's all week,
I do believe!
I can break out the new capri's and short-sleeved
cardigans ;)

I have some beautiful cards to share with you
and probably a few fashion finds, too!

Let's start with the cards!
ALL of these cards can be found in our GORGEOUS
SCS Unity Gallery!
one of my favorite places on earth!
If you aren't visiting the thousands of ideas
in the gallery...you are certainly missing out!

joan ervin


stampjourney


stephaniez


gabby89


chickadee3357


gwendolyn46



KimberlyG



OK,  now let's talk about some CUTE Spring stuff!

I got these shoes at Payless, yesterday and they are super comfy:


and this sweater is my favorite right now:


I got these CUTE capris from Kohls a couple of weeks ago...
just waiting for it to warm up and it finally has, so they
are coming out next week ;)


and I am searching for a clutch purse...
Maybe a "fold-over" clutch.
I've never carried a clutch but I want something different,
maybe like one of these?
 
 
I can't seem to find one under $100 anywhere that I love...
and the black one above is a Banana Republic...
and it appears they don't sell it anymore
and it makes me cry ;)
but I will live, lol!

OK, that's all for me!
Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

JIMMI


{Ippity} {Ippity}