Ippity Introductions

Good afternoon my Unity peeps!
How about meeting two more wonderful
Ippity Chicks, today?
 
Mary Friederichsen
Blog:
http://maryscreativejourney.blogspot.com/

I live in Escondido, California. It is the Northern part of the wonderful city of San Diego!
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 33 years,and we have 2 daughters!
I am a retired pediatric nurse, and started paper crafting about 3 years ago.
I started with {ippity} on the ground floor and Love the stamps and the people involved with this company.
 
Crystal Cantu
blog:
http://crystalscraftcorner.blogspot.com/
My name is Crystal Cantu. I live in Altadena, CA (just outside of Pasadena) with my 6 year old son Isaac and my fiance Sal. I work full time as a Medical Office Manager. I have been in the medical field for 17 years and love my job. My favorite past time includes anything crafty. I love scrapbooking, card making, and recently began making mixed media canvases. I teach classes at least once a month using Ippity stamps and making cards, scrapbook pages, and altered objects. I have met wonderful friends since I began paper crafts about 6 years ago.
 
Enjoy the rest of the week and all
the other fun goodies you'll
find here on the Unity blog!
 
You're right where you Belong!
{{{{HUGS}}}}
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}



Labels: ,