Unity Endorsed Ippity Chick

Two More Fabulous Women!
 
Andrea Cloutier
 






Blog:
 http://IppityStamps.com
Hi there! I’m Andrea, living in South Florida with my boyfriend and 2 cats!
I'm a Mechanical Engineer by day, crafter by night and weekends.
My goal is to share my scrapping,
stamping and general crafting experiences with you – what works for me,
 what doesn’t and what is evolving!
 I absolutely love crafting in general having started at a very young age.
Drawing was always a passion, using colored pencils,
crayons and paper to pass the time growing up.
 I traced album covers and added my own designs,
colored in numerous coloring books and even wrote to penpals across the whole country!
 The mailman was my best friend!!
To this day, I love getting good ole snail mail, well everything except bills of course.

I have been rubber stamping since 1997 and scrapbooking since 1998. I really can not find a specific word to describe my style – I just love to work with any product to see what I can come up with! I started selling
Ippity Stamps, only available through independent sellers. I'm in total LOVE with these red rubber, pre-cut stamps! The designs are fabulous and FUN! I’ve been able to practice my Copic techniques and crank out some really nice cards and scrapbook pages. Let’s all have some fun!
AND....
Kim Bell
Blog:
http://www.endlessinkabilities.blogspot.com/ 
 
I live in Upstate New York right on the Canadian border and St. Lawrence River (I can see Canada from my home and office) with my husband Mike.  We have a very busy 10 year old son, Garrett,
and a chubby little Pug name Milo. 
I currently work full time as the Internal Auditor for a Credit Union.
Papercrafting is my hobby/therapy in the evenings and on weekends.
That is if I don’t have a hockey, lacrosse, or soccer game to get to.
I love rubber stamping, card making, and paper crafts in general.
 I have been a fan of Unity Stamps from their humble beginning
and I’ve been hooked ever since.
I had no choice but to jump into {ippity} Stamps when the opportunity presented itself, 
and I am so glad I did!  
My business has grown – both {ippity} and Etsy are keeping me very busy and I love it!!
Enjoy the rest of your week.
I'll see you back here next Monday with more
introductions.
Hugs,
~Lisa H.
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,