Co-Brand Friday

Happy Friday Afternoon!

I'm super excited to share some new co-brands with you.
 It has been one exciting week with all the new CHA releases. 
I am so in love with WAY too many. 
I can't wait to order some of the other new releases. 

I am using these stamp sets today...

100% real life {simple stories}

smarty pants {simple stories}

monthly circle {simple stories}

 for the record {echo park}

Oh my, can you believe how many stamp sets I crammed into this card??? 
I can't.
  
The new Simple Stories addition has completely made me swoon.  LOVE each one SO much, but then I saw the new Echo Park lines and I fell out of my chair!!!  All my favorite paper collections now have matching stamps!!!  How crazy awesome is that???  Simple Stories and the Echo Park work so well together.  

And of course, I had to use For the Record paper!

LOVE UNITY!!!

You will want to see all the brand new co-brands on the website!!!

UNITY STAMP COMPANY

Check out all those cute little icons on the front of the homepage.

I have another card on my blog using these stamps as well for FWF.
Here is a little peek.



Hugs,


Lisa Arana {Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,