Moments in Bloom

Hey everyone...Maria here today.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I'm looking forward to just hanging out at home with my family.  After being gone for a week in Chicago doing NOTHING for a weekend sounds pretty good.  Not that I'm complaining...it was SO MUCH FUN to get to hang out with the Unity gang.
AMAZING people...but you knew that right ;)
I've already started school shopping for the kiddos and couldn't find playdoh anywhere...seriously!!  Modeling clay was the best that the big chains could do so I NEEDED to make a trip to Hobby Lobby ;)  I was good...only a few extras slipped into my cart.  Anyway...they already have all their fall stuff out...not too early right?  BUT they also had their CHRISTMAS stuff out....WHAT?!?!
93 degrees out and I walked past aisle after aisle of christmas decor.
BUT all the warm fall colors did catch my eye...fall is my favorite season!
So I ran with the inspiration and made this:
The warm cozy colors make me want to grab my comfy sweater,a glass of wine and sink into the couch with a blanket for a good chick flick.  That's totally what just went through your mind too right?!
I used the store kit {Moments in Bloom}...love this set!
This kit is ONLY available through a store and you can {CLICK HERE} to find one near you...or an online store.  As much as I LOVE all the flowers it's the lined stamp that really makes me swoon.  I used it on my card it's just really faint in the background.  I love the texture it gives when you stamp it lightly.  I think I need to scrap with it....but I say that about so many Unity stamps :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,