Say Hi to 2 more Unity Endorsed Ippity Chick

Welcome back!
It's Wednesday afternoon and I'm pluggin'
along with my ippity Chick list.
 
Here are two more ladies that want to say hello!
Be sure to stop by and tell them "Hi" back!
 
Maria Gurnsey


her blog:  http://salesbym.blogspot.com

My name is Maria Gurnsey and I’m from the beautiful state of Colorado.  I’ve been married for eight years to my husband Mike and we have three children; Macy, Mattea and Miller.  I’m currently a stay at home Mom and I’m finishing my elementary education degree.  So that means my kids are enjoying summer break and I’m still trying to squeeze in writing papers…not easy when they are home.  My laptop has already had too much sun exposure from trying to work outside while the kids play.  I don’t know why I bother…not much work actually gets accomplished but I’m getting a killer tan ;)
Aside from my family and schooling the rest of my world revolves around paper crafting.  I LOVE the hobby so much and have found a home inside of Unity Stamp Company.  I’ve been fortunate enough to be a designer for almost two years now and have made some of the most amazing friendships through Unity and {ippity}.  I’ve even be so lucky to have Gurnsey Gingham named after me :)  I’ve had my work published in Paper Crafts magazine and still pinch myself when I think about how lucky I am to have found a hobby that fills my life with so much joy.  Paper crafters are the best people!!!
and....
Meagan Mace


Blog: http://www.ivegotippity.wordpress.com
Hello, everyone! My name is Meagan, and I am an avid scrapbooker and stamper! I live on the eastern edge of middle Tennessee in the small town of Livingston with my husband, Chris; two dogs, Oscar and Rosco; and cat, Coco. Family is very important to me, so I try to see them every chance I get.
I’ve been scrapbooking since 2003 but really got into it back in 2008, so I’m still trying to find a “style” to call my own. I don't think one particular style fits me because I'm constantly using a variety of styles! Besides scrapbooking and stamping, I like to travel, read, bake all sorts of sweet things, sew, and clean (Who would have thought cleaning would be enjoyable!).
There you go....
I'll see you back here next week with more
beautiful Chicks!
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,