You Are Loved.. Mixed Media Sunday

Hello Everyone,
hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.
I had this great video all set up to go and then realized I use a stamp I couldn't show yet.. so
next month I will show you..... silly me.
 
I made this Mixed Media Tag today.
when I need some alone time.. colouring is my thing.. and these Suzi Blu stamps
do the trick. I just love them.
this one is called
You Are Loved....
 

 The tag itself I made.. just cutting it 3.5 x 5 on heavy cardstock. I used some Vintage Photo distressed ink and did some heat embossing with a clear powder. inking up the
Unity Background Stamp Giving it all Meaning

 then adding some more colours using Faber Castell's BIG pitt pens.. in purple and green.
It give the background an awesome effect..
 showing the embossing parts in the colour of the Vintage Photo distressed ink colour.. ..

Here is this beautiful stamp..
You Are Loved
 and if you hurry it is on sale...
today is the last day..$5.00... and you will just love it



and one of my Favourite..
Giving it all Meaning.
I use this stamp all the time.




 
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
hugs,
Angie
 
 
 
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,