Happy Monday


Goodmorning Unity Lovers,
When you are reading this …I am back at work, my vacation is over…I am full energy, 
 you can see that in my stamping !!

For today I made a wonderful LO. I am so mad about this photo, it’s so funny to see all these people reflected in the sunglasses!!! This photo has been made by a very good friend of mine (thanks Marian).
This time I worked with patterned paper from Melody Ross. Cut out the velvet flowers and stamp on them with two stamps from the Kit of the month July 2011.



Stamp the circle, from the Kit Throughout all Generations, on a separate paper and cut it out.  Arrange everything on your LO, use a lot of Distress ink Vintage Photo on the edges. Stamp the sentiment and glue the circle on it ..

I think I had a brown day…. tag is also done with brown…..anyway!! Put a little bit of gesso on your craftsheet and spray a little bit water on it. Stir well and take it up with a paintbrush. Hold the brush above the tag and tick so that drops of gesso fall on your tag. After drying, cover the complete tag with Distress stain Vintage photo. Stamps are all from the newest Kit of the month August. Stamp the butterfly on the tag with Stazon black. Stamp it again on a separate paper. Cut out the sentiment and distress it with Vintage photo ink. Whiten the butterfly with chloral (be careful and be sure your room is ventilated well when using it). Stamp the mini page on separate paper with color box black and emboss with clear embossing powder. Make the mini page ‘oldish’ and stamp the sentiment in the centre.

Have a great day and lot of stamping fun this week…SU next week.


Jolande!! 
{Ippity}
 
 
{Ippity}