error.

i know it will come as a COMPLETE surprise when i tell you that i missed a few deadlines for SCRAPFEST.


i did. 
well, even more than a few. 
{insert sarcasm here}
BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING at ALL on my to do list, NONE of us do. 
right?
WRONG.
i feel so bad about missing the deadlines - i ALWAYS do that!  
why oh why am i like that. 
where are my organization skills, where is my attention to detail????
it is extinct.   
i think i lost it after raising all these boys - or i lost it BECAUSE i have 5 boys in my house at all times.
blame it on the boys, HA!

HOWEVER - the people at ARCHIVERS that HOST this lovely SCRAPFEST event at the Mall of America EVERY YEAR are so VERY PATIENT with me.
i love that.
YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT!  
CLICK HERE!
http://www.archiversonline.com/


SO ANYWAY...

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU and my LOVELY design team members for being patient with me today as well.

so...in other news...:)

Chris and BRO - AKA: Unity Boys are out on the road - HEADING TO Scrapbook USA in Utah and I am left to my own devices here at Unity.

On the HOME FRONT all FOUR of my boys has a full schedule as well as me having my OWN so it poses a little bit of a challenge in this part of the world. 

HOWEVER...
HERE IS A PLUS....{because I choose to look at it that way} - my boy LUKE, as of this morning, can now OPERATE a motorized vehicle LEGALLY.
yep...he is the proud guy that PASSED his driving test today.
thanks to his slacker mama - who didn't get him into drivers training in time, he waited 
8 ENTIRE MONTHS 
after his 16th birthday to get his license - and he was so sweet about it. 
i love that kid.
TODAY WAS THE OFFICIAL DAY.
he passed.
whoop! whoop! 
so happy cause NOW i don't have to run all over creation by myself picking up kids EVERYWHERE!


i am rambling.

here is the dealio. 
i have this GREAT itty bitty sale planned. 
but i don't have the time to throw it together today!
SO....
FRIDAY....
the details will be posted. 

in the meantime. 

if you have not done so ALREADY.
take a hop about the unity block. 
hee, hee.

START by CLICKING the button below. 
it will take you RIGHT to Brookie's BLOG.
http://brookelien.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the lovely creations - and COME BACK to see us for the BIG Itty Bitty Sale tomorrow!
we are going to mirror what the boys are doing in UTAH at THIS SHOW!

http://www.scrapbookusaexpo.com/index.html

Thanks again for your PATIENCE! :) 
so very much appreciated!





{Ippity} {Ippity}