Sew in Love with my itty bitty!!

Hi there Unity friends!  Karen here sharing an itty bitty card with you today!  Although my daughter is now in college, I still remember how fun it was to sew her a little something new for school.  The joy in her sweet face was always so heartwarming.  What fond memories to cherish!

The "sew.sew.sew" itty bitty stamp brought this all back to me! I just love the sewing machine that matches perfectly with my "Homemade 6 Bean Soup" Jillibean designer papers! I adore the little spools of thread that are right behind the sewing machine stamp!


 
I have added some machine stitching, rick-rack decorative scissor cutting, along with a some DMC thread wrapped around the pearl pins! 

Check out this itty bitty....so sweet that it comes with three different sentiments and three different font styles!  I'm sew in love with it!!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs & Smiles,
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,